Cayenne pepper

hi everyone

Do you happen to know where I can buy cayenne pepper in Riyadh?

Thank you

Have you tried LuLu's?

And the Danube?

Where is Danube or Lulu?

Lu Lu's is on Olaya and Danube is in a few stores Panorama and Hayat that I have been to

Thanks a lot

LuLu is on exit 14 (kharj road) as well. Behind the ladies Bushra Mall.

Where will you use cayenne pepper? Will you use it to try the "lemonade diet"?

If you need cayenne pepper capsules, you can buy it in GNC stores (60 caps/bottle) worth SR45.

If you haven't gotten it yet, I have a large jar of it you are welcome to have!  (I was hoping it was the kind of 'chili powder' we have in the USA but instead, what they're calling chili powder is cayenne!).

Lulu in Olaya (near the Ministry of Interior building) has it. We recently bought a bottle. :)

thepinktarha wrote:

Lulu in Olaya (near the Ministry of Interior building) has it. We recently bought a bottle. :)

I just told her:  I'll GIVE her a bottle!  A LARGE bottle!  Does it get any better than this?? ;)

Alliecat wrote:

I just told her:  I'll GIVE her a bottle!  A LARGE bottle!  Does it get any better than this?? ;)

I agree you can't get better than a large, free bottle of cayenne pepper... I mean what more could they want hey.

Plus LuLu is way expensive.

Tamimi Markets (used to be Safeway)

Hi, I need to know where these GNC stores are and whether LULUs in Al Khobar also has them.

Thank you

GNC Store Saudi Arabia

Are you asking for GNC products availability in Lulu or cayenne pepper ???  ...better give them a call (00966 3 8947575) and ask yourself

Max

If the offer is still on, i'd like to have some. Just thought i can plant the seeds.

Hello Halalbeek

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You have posted on a very old thread, dating back to 2013. The participant to whom your message is aimed has not been active for quite a while either.

My advice to you would be to start a new thread of your own on the Riyadh forum to enquire about cayenne pepper. Your post will definitely get more noticed this way, and you'll hopefully receive some responses about where to get hold of some peppers.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thanks Diksha. I will