Wanted villa for 4 mont in seminyak

wanted villa for 4 mont in seminyak  budget 1000 -1300 eours amonth pls let me knw asap

Hi RhysG!

I advise you to post an advert in the section Housing in Bali, hope it helps!

Francesca

Hi,

Sure I can help, just email me with the conditions and your personal preferences and I'll send you details and pictures. My email is [email protected]

I look forward to speaking with you.

3 villas available in Seminyak , swimming pool  etc.
contact my wife that manage them at [email protected], she ll give you a visit and all explanation. The website also.
good luck and have a gooood time in Bali.

(Moderated: Please post in Housing in bali section)

hello how many room you need in the villa?
i can help to search some,, :)

Villa in Seminyak is really variable. We can choose the luxurious villa until the most affordable one according to the budget. We can also find many villas in Seminyak which are popular with their locations. If we love to spend our night life with some friends, we can choose villa which is near to the some popular clubs and bars. If we are interested in having refreshing time with family accompanied by heavenly sea breeze and sound of waves, we can choose http://www.theulinvilla.com which is near distance from the beach. There are many suggestions of villa for stay in Seminyak according our needs. It is why, it will be good for us to think first our really needs before we go for holiday.