Looking for Nanny and maid

Hello

We have recently moved from overseas and are looking for nanny and a maid, anybody with suggestions......thanks

hi ms veron, if you are interested, i am a filipina staying in district 7. you can call me at 01214735424

what is your location?

Hello veron29, could you please post an advert in the HCMC Jobs section?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

i am vietnamese . i have 1 years work like as nanny and 1 years ( maid ) . i can speak english well . don't hestimate . you can contact me at my cellphone :0902931137 and email : ngokimphuong_kt@rocketmail
regards!

Phuong ngo

how can i contact to you ?
I want to help you now coz i'm free at evening. call me if you need .
my name is Tam
My phone number is 0948496823

Good morning misheal.ngo and Tâm_47smile!

I advise you to post your CV in the section Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City.
It's better you avoid putting your phone numbers on the forum for spam reason.

Thanks,

Francesca

ok!!thanks for your advise!
Have a good day!!

Dear every one,
My name is Huong. I worked for many foreigner families.
My duties included house-cleaning, cooking-both Western & Vietnamese style meals, washing, ironing.
I can take care of your children.
I can speak english.
If you need, please contact me:01213476772
Thank you and have a good day
Huong

Hello Ms.Veron,
My name is Gemma ,i am a filipina looking for a job.I can speak english,had experience taking care of children.I am Currently staying in Danang.I did post my ads to job dated april 24,my info and contact are there.

Hi Verson, my name Tram, have need more help, i can do this job good so i can help you, i have freetime on the evening, you can contact me on this numberphone :0913 161083.

Hello,

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section. It might help you.

You can contact this company.

Công ty dịch vụ Ngày và Đêm
620 Cộng Hoà - F.13- Q. Tân Bình
Tel: 38124076- 38124077

Nice day !

I'm MyHao. I'm Vietnamese. I'm finding a job as housekeeping, housemaid, nanny... for foreigner in HoChiMinh City. I can speak English and I can use modern machine to server for woking. I'm a hard-working and carefully. You will pleasant if you hire me.

Especially, I have had drive license, it call B2 at VietNam so I can drive to server your transportation.

I can takecare your children and I have so much experience in this field.

I can do full-time or part-time, up to you.
Please call me : +84949103917 -Ms MyHao.
My email : [email protected]

Hi MyHao,

You could post your advert in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh city section.

Dear Miss Christine,

Thanks about your advise. I have already post my ad in the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh city section.

Thanks so much !

Best regards,
Nguyen Thi My Hao

when u need  the  naany madam.. im filipina and im looking for a  job thanks

That's too old thread Crismarie :D
You can post an ad in the job section!

crismarie wrote:

when u need  the  naany madam.. im filipina and im looking for a  job thanks

i am from singapore. but i have a fiancee in vietnam. Tien Giang province. Because she is staying alone with 2 kids, we need to find a baby sitter for only 1 kid and some simple housework and cooking. [Moderated: send details in private pls]

Regards
Max

@Max - please note that this thread is quite old.. also note that you can post in the Jobs sections :)

[Moderated : Please post your ad in Jobs section]

Hi ,
My name is Ngan, i work for foriegner since 1993 to now, i am a good cook and my experience also nany ,now i have afternoon job as nany .
Do you need a full time nany or just part time, i am free on morning and looking for job as nany or maid. if you want some one for morning,please reply to me ,then i will give you more about my CV ,or i can introduce my friend for you .

@ htham26: It would be best if you could post an advert in the section personal and household services jobs in Ho Chi Minh City

P.S: Topic closed

Closed