Need packers and movers in navi mumbai

Hi friends,
I am planning to more from Navi Mumbai to Thane next week.Please suggest me some good packers and movers company.I also want to shift my maruti zen to kolkata.I have 3bhk household stuff.Please tell me how much they gonna charge me and what budget should i need to keep?

Ant advice and suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks & Regards
Radha Sharma
A busy mom of 2!!

Hi and welcome to the forum Radha !

Maybe you could check with our partner: https://www.expat.com/en/movers/asia/india/bombay/
Hope it helps.

Regards
Armand

Dear Ms. Radha,
In order to arrive at the cost the packers & movers will always insist that they would like to see the material in the house in new Mumbai.This way they get to know the floor from which the material has to be brought down,The availability of lift,if not then whether the stairs have sufficient width.They similarly will ask for the address and floor no.in Thane to which it is to be shifted.
You have a 3 bhk house say in Central navi Mumbai so I guess they will quote about INR 6000 to 8000 depending on the mateial such as double beds,sofas and cupboards and other white goods that you want to shift.They will need a big truck.
As regards the car to be sent to Kolkatta, my guess would be that they will ask for INR.12,000 to Rs. 14000/-

Make sure to ask them to guarantee that the goods wont get damaged.You might then decide on the premia to be paid to a good packing and moving company.

Best wishes,
Art

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

yellowpages.sulekha.com/mumbai/packers-movers_navi-mumbai_mumbai_area-listings/149.htm

[Moderated: Please no free ad on the forum.]