Polish speakers in Bangkok

Hi

I am half-Polish/ half-British and living in Bangkok. I have a GCSE in Polish but, recently, my Polish has diminished somewhat and I am keen to improve it!

If anyone knows any Polish speakers in Bangkok who would be available to teach me (happy to pay) or want to just meet for coffee, please message me.

Thanks!!
Esme

Hello,

My name is Damian I am 24 years old and with my girlfriend we thinking about relocation to thailand.
I've just read your post on expat-blog and I'm wondering if you can help us out somehow :)
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Damian

Hello Damian,

This is an old message from 2012. You should try to post a new message in the Thailand forum and the other members will be able to help you out.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

From Poland but 45 years in Canada. Thai wife. Since 5 years in Thailand (Pattaya).

If this announcement is still available I can teach you (or anyone who want to learn polish). My native language is polish and I live in Bangkok. I can teach you at your place, cafe or via skype. If you are interested please let me know.

@ Miles.Debinski > This thread is quite old. ;)

I would advise you to create a free advert in the classifieds section > language classes in Bangkok section for more visibility. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla