Moving to Estonia from Pakistan

Dear All,

I am Talal Zahid, 26, from Karachi, Pakistan. I am an MBA with an Electrical Engineering background and willing to move to Estonia to seek better career opportunities. I belong to a very middle-class family, coming from  a developing society, with minimum financial resources at my disposal. However, I want to move out and explore the world and I believe Estonia, with its rather peaceful and progressive society is just the Ideal place. I would just like to know the requirements for moving to Estonia and get a job that can help me settle down. I am a South-Asian with a very hardworking and motivated attitude and I believe Estonia will just provide me the chance to excel. Kindly, help me in this regard.

Hi Talal and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the different threads of the forum, it may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.

|Dear Talal Zahid,
Estonia, is good, quite and small country.  Probably you can find there job in international company, where you will need only English, but  it is very important to know local language.  (Estonian) Keep in mind that in Estonia salaries are quite low compare to Finland, Cyprus or Germany.