Please guide me in UAE Visa

Hi,
I have just joined a company as an Engineer, but now i have found another good job, now i want to change my job but i worried that if i resigned and cancelled my visa i received an automatic ban from MOL, Can any body tell me that how can i joined new company without any disturbance?

welcome to Expat.com

Hello faisi127 and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to UAE forum for better visibility.;)

Good Luck,
Harmonie.

Depending upon the classification of your current visa, you may be able to change jobs by obtaining a Letter Of No Objection from your current sponsor.

You need to check with the MOL.

As per UAE Labour Law and its amendments, if you are working with an employer and leaving your job before completing the contract you will get a ban from the labour ministry not by the employer, however if you are leaving your current employee and you are engineer so you are falling in skilled labour your new employee must offer you salary of 12000 Dhms and negotiate with your current employer.

There are 3 situations in which a worker can get a new work permit even if s/he has been employed less than 2 years. First: When joining his new job, the worker should be classified in the first, second or third professional class and that his new salary should not be less than Dh 12,000, Dh 7,000 and Dh 5000 if he is in the first, second and third class respectively. Second:Non-compliance of the employer with legal, labour obligations towards the worker or in the case where the worker has no role in terminating the work relationship. Third: Shifting of the worker to another firm the employer owns it or has stakes in it.

Its no problem here unless and untill you have signed bond for present company,after resigne you visa will not be cancled up to one month, mean time you can applyed for second visa, even in this process if you are over stay you can paid some fine thats it, you would not loss job nor banned for visa.

ok. enjoy.