Dog lovers

Hi........

Im a dof lover especially big ones.I would like to own a dog in kuwait but i thought because its a muslim country pets especially dogs r not allowed there.How can i own a dog n kuwait?If yes where can i find one is there any formalities for that?

Regards

Cool

Hi vinz1 and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to take a look at this thread > Formalities to bring your pet in Kuwait, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

thanku all for ur response........

Regards

@ Harmonie

I read that post u mentioned...But its about importing dog...Can i buy one in kuwait?if yes is there any formalities for it or just go nd buy basis?

Hi Vinz1,

The best way you can get a dog is by adopting one. We have various animal shelters here K's path and Paws. Also if your on facebook look up for Foster Guardian's group. These groups rescue abandoned animals, many of them are of a good breed and they do have big dogs as well. Please contact them and you can have your own pet, no paper work required, just a minimal adoption fees.

I strongly recommend you DO NOT buy any animal from Friday market in Shuwaikh. We animal activists strongly oppose the practise of selling animals in the market, especially when they are in the poorest of conditions and ill health.

I wish you luck in finding your perfect pet !

Thank u Xcite for your useful information.........thank u very much..

That is totally wrong. There are many pet shops here. I myself am an owner of 2 large dogs.

i have a maltise white dog to give to somebody who loves dogs

contact 94994401

Hi adolph67!

Could you please post your offer in the pets section of Kuwait classifieds?

Thanks
Armand