Grand Prix

Hi everyone,

Maybe this isn't the best place to be asking this question, but I thought I'd try anyway.

I see there are plenty of questions about safety in this forum, but nothing specifically regarding the upcoming formula one race. I am going to be visiting Dubai/Abu Dhabi around the time of the F1 race, and thought I would visit Bahrain while I was in the area to see the F1 race. But there is a lot of talk about the safety around the F1 race, maybe even specific threats to people that visit Bahrain for the F1 race. Does anyone have any thoughts about whether or not they think there are any real safety issues for a 25 year old New Zealander travelling by himself to the F1 race?

Thanks for your advice.

Hi Mate,

Nothing to worry about ... Just come over and see by yourself.

In general, the situation in Bahrain is not as the one you have in mind.

I hope you have had the chance to look through similar posts in the forum.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

hi jimmy
welcome to Bahrain and enjoy F1 race , do not worry about situation if situation is bad how we are living in Bahrain i am also a foreigner . so come & enjoy cheer up!!!!!

Hi
guys
After reading your posts its looks to me all this media propoganda(sp Aljazeera) more then reality.
i will be there too for F1,Hip Hip Hurray

Thx

I have only one thing to add :

\o/

Cheers

Olivier

Cheers for the responses!

I see the news reports are saying that things are getting worse over there. I assume there is still nothing worth worrying about?

James