Organize a Swedish class in Lyon (France)

Dear all,

I am looking for motivated people to learn Swedish in Lyon. I am crazy about Sweden and Swedish culture, and I go there as often as I possibly can!
I post it there, as I guess that other Sweden-lovers will come around.:)

I don't believe in self-teaching methods. I tried to learn Danish and Chinese, but obviously, it did not work out as well as when one has a motivated and qualified teacher to support you, correct your numerous mistakes, follow up on your progress and give you words of encouragement!
I found a great teacher, who graduated from Stockholm's Universitet and teaches both Swedish and English (su.se/english/). She is ready to organize a class together with us.
I am looking for people to share my passion in Lyon (1 or 2), the costs and support each other in the journey!
Write to me anytime and we'll plan a little fika to discuss the Plan!

Hi dayamante,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your message has been moved on the Lyon forum.

You should post this in the Lyon classifieds > classes section. Thank you.

bonjour je suis jean pierre a 200km de lyon ( issoire 63 ) et j'ai lu votre message , j'ai travaillé en suéde et en finlande ,
j'ai 52 ans et c'est le plus grans souvenir de ma vie , je réve d'y retourner ,malheureusement je ne parle que le français ( un tout petit peut d'anglais ) j'ai trouvé des gens exeptionnels dans ces pays et malgré la barriere de la langue il y a des amis que j'aimerai revoirs la bas , si vous le souhaitez je peut vous laisser mon tel fixe ,ca me ferai vraiment plaisir d'en discuter avec vous , merci jean pierre .

Hi Jean pierre, could you please use English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hello , i do not speak english properly it's very difficult for me thank you i'am sorry , jean pierre .