COUCH SURFING

O.K., At the risk of having someone such as the WebMaster (Julien) get upset at my insistance and persistance, I have to ask the following: 
This website has Couch-Surfing listed under A Topic.  Yet, Couch-Surfing is hugely different from House-Sittings.  Here is the difference, for those not acquainted with these two terms:
As a couch surfer, one travels and stays at other couch surfers's homes, while the owners of the home(s) are also in the home.  No other service or requirement is needed, except to keep one's room clean and neat.

House-Sitters, however, is rendering a service to those people who don't want to leave their homes empty, unattended, and prone to vandalism and theft.  In addition, House Sitters also tend to the pets of the owner(s), plants, mail, garbage, etc., while the owners are away on vacation, etc.
Here is my question, or rather=Request:  Since we already have the Couch Surfer listed, why not also list the House-Sitter?

Thanks to all, and I'm now asking the question to every member of this forum.  What do you all think?
Many thanks and blessings to all,    Betsy   Godsangelsoverme

Hi Godsangelsoverme!

We have already noted down your suggestion.

Thanks
Armand

Thanks, Armand.