Cost comparison website

Hi

I am in the process of researching the cost of living in other countries due to a possible move.

During my research, I have come across a cost comparison site and I am posting here for your information because this is a question that is frequently raised on this site. The site I have found is www.numbeo.com.

I see that Kevinson has posted on expat-blog about the cost of various items in Mauritius. Perhaps you might like to take a look at the website I have mentioned and amend.

I have emailed Julien and he told me that he thought the above site is a good one and that at sometime in the future he may well include something like that on expat-blog.

The site I am referring to -www.numbeo.com - was started by someone who used to work for Google.

This posting is for information only and I have nothing (unfortunately) to do with the above website.

:)

isn't it the 2nd time you post this message ?

Hi Julien,

No, it isn't the second time I have posted on the Mauritian Forum. This is the first time on the Mauritian Forum - I thought it would be useful for people coming to Mauritius.

I have posted on the Ethiopian Forum because that is where I am thinking of going and  therefore I wanted up to date information rather than information that is from a thread that is dated one year ago. I also posted on the Seychelles website, which is where I have spent sometime.

:)