Looking to meet nice people in Munich

Thank you for reading my post. Actually I'm going to visit Germany by 1st of May 2012 & this will be my 2nd time. I'm Egyptian expat in Saudi Arabian & will travel for business 5 days no longer, in mean time I have some spare days to be spent in Munich. I really love this state but I don't know anyone there... I really appreciate it if you can be my company for few days I need to discover Munich & its amazing nature

Pls, advice

there isn't nice people then!!

Hi Man_4ever and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe the other members were busy, let's allow them some more time to revert back to you! In the meantime, you can have a look at the Munich expat network. ;)

Francesca

Thank you Francesca for your participate. I just wonder that nobody interest to reply even from the 48 persons viewed my post!! & except you ;) anyhow I'm not bother much in this regard the nice people can be met in real life as well. I just wonder & re-think should I post somewhere else in order to get useful response or relay on this forum?

Nice to talk to you & wish you spend nice & safe time in Mauretania ;)

Mohamed

Francesca wrote:

Hi Man_4ever and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe the other members were busy, let's allow them some more time to revert back to you! In the meantime, you can have a look at the Munich expat network. ;)

Francesca