Job offer in Tema, Ghana.

I got an offer for Tema with a local salary of $2200 per month( Tax inclusive) + Furnished house + Kid's school fees + Car with driver + fuel + medical + insurance + overseas salary of $2000( for nett savings)

Please help me by answering below points :
1. Is the salary is good for a family of 2 with moderate life style?

2. Can I transfer money to India easily if I have all the work permit, tax paid certificate etc..

3.Is made is easily available in Tema and r they enough trust worthy and what the minimum expenses to keep a whole time made at home there?

4. Please brief about the in house and on road security concern if any

5.what about the doctor fees and how good they are

6. what vaccination we should take before go there

And any thing if I missed out what you may want to share pl do and help.

Your salary should be adequate with all the things that are covered by the employer.
I have never tried to send money out of Ghana but as a lot of expatriates work here I am sure it must be possible.
If your work is providing medical cover they will be linked with a particular clinic and I am sure that they will have one of reasonable quality.
Ghana is a relatively safe country so security is not a big issue.
You will need a yellow fever certificate or you won't get into the country. I would also suggest you look on a travel website and look at the other vaccinations you need like Hep A and Hep B, typhoid, cholera, encephalytis, polio, TB, tetanus, rabies. These are all the ones I had when I came to Ghana in the 90s and have kept most of them up-to-date. Of course one of the main problems is malaria and you need to bring medication for that. Getting the treatment here though is often cheaper here than overseas.
Good luck with the move and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Don't worry dear ... Your package is perfectly okay to manage ... Come and enjoy this part of World too ...

hello

I am indian IT expat working in angola now. Got job offer from ISP company. company will provide me standard accomodation + transprot+ Utility ( MObile + Internet ). I will USD $ 6000 per month. tax will paid by company. pls guide me should I accept this offer..

cheers
vivekanand

If you read other posts you will see the salary is usually around US$2000 so if your offer is genuine it is very good

Hello -> To note as well that this thread is old. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi
you have to take yellow fever vaccination bfre coming is a mandatory.
as for the salary is ok but if the company gives you food allowance then this salary is very good
and if not the cost of things over here is very expensive.
you can transfer money from you account once you open an account and you can do so only upto 10000dolar per annum.max
i hope i have cleared all your points
iam here since last 13yrs
as per road safety you have no problem it is a safe country in whole of west africa.