Motobay Wanted (And DESK with Chair *))

hello everyone, this is my first post, so please be freindly and reply!

I am looking to purchase a motorbike (preferably second hand) in HCMC. A standard Honda wave/future etc moped would be ideal, but I would settle for anything with two wheels.

If anyone knows of a possible private sale, or any recomended shops in HCMC to visit for this purpose, It would be great to hear from you.

PS, And i really need a Desk and chair for tall people , or just normal for reasonable Price

Merci

A good area for second hand motorbikes in Ho Chi Minh City is on Hoang Van Thu in Phu Nhuan, which runs between the top of Nguyen Van Troi and Pham Dinh Phung (the far end of Hai Ba Trung from District 1) - there's lots of shops with a good selection. Facebook's Vietnam marketplace has a few too.

Desks.. you could try looking around the West end of Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, most of those shops will make desks to order if there's nothing to suit you there.

Cheers,
Jonny

If you are looking for desk and chair for big body then big workstation u-shape desk with big ergonomic chair are welcome idea I think......

insurance and licenses for motorbikes?

- my first post - very useful info there on where to buy a second hand motorbike thanks guys!! what does an Aussie need to do in terms of insurance and licenses, what other paper work involved in riding a motorbike legally?? please give me tips : )

cam on
Ken

My friend is selling his bike (Honda Future II) coz he wanna change a new one. The price is $600. If ur interested in, contact me pls!
Hope u have a nice trip in our country ;)