Where is the best place to take CCNA/CISCO review in Kuwait?

I want to study and review of the CCNA course, because I'm planning to take the certification. Do you have any suggested review centers? Thank you :):)

Hi thebetterval and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be given some tips.;)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the classes section of Kuwait classifieds, it may help.:)

Harmonie.

Thanks Harmonie. I also prefer an english speaking class, since I'm from the Philippines.

I also need to know where can I review for CISCO certification?

my advice to anyone taking this exam would be the following.

1. Get the self paced trianing kit from microsoft press.

2. Play around with CISCO. And make sure you understand what you are doing while you are doing it. It doesn't help to just run the sample code. You really need to understand what it does.

Good luck!!

Ask in Infocenter in Kuwait city, Dawliya building, very near to Muthana Mall. I have been dealing with them for the past couple of years for programming courses. I don't know much about networking though.

beside infocenter, check the website of kuwait engineering society if they're offering courses in CCNA

CCNA Security validates knowledge of security infrastructure, threats, and vulnerabilities to networks and threat mitigation. Required skills include installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.To earn this certification one must pass the  exam.
ccnapass4sure.com/640-878.php - Pass4sure 640-878
ccnapass4sure.com/200-001.php - Pass4sure 200-001
ccnapass4sure.com/640-461.php -Pass4sure 640-461

Eloise many thanks for your input however please try to post only once and not spam the thread  :top:

It's very informative site passleaders.com about Cisco network security.

You noticed the post was 4 years old right ?:)