account related query

Hi,
I dont have account in Saudi. can i use my indian account(its saving account in India with Citi bank) to deposite the salary. we get salary from dubai in USD and saudi HR send to us so if i give my inidan account will it work anyone came across such situatiom.. i cant open NRI account in india as i m on visit visa here and i cant open account in saudi as i dont have iqama

Rgds

Ask personnel or the HR deptt of your employer. They would give you the apt answer !!:)

Good Luck ...

It is possible as we did this (paid to UK account) but as saimans said check with your employers maybe they have another plan they want to use

kishpoojary wrote:

Hi,
I dont have account in Saudi. can i use my indian account(its saving account in India with Citi bank) to deposite the salary. we get salary from dubai in USD and saudi HR send to us so if i give my inidan account will it work anyone came across such situatiom.. i cant open NRI account in india as i m on visit visa here and i cant open account in saudi as i dont have iqama

Rgds

I thought one cannot work in Saudi Arabia without a work visa and valid Iqama.

Why cant we open an NRI account in India with Visit Visa ? Would you have to travel to India again just to open an NRI bank account ??