Seeking brothas & sistas in seoul

hey neat-o, i didnt know this website existed! i just moved to seoul a week ago, and i'll be settling in pyongchon. any of my brothas and sistas around?

and of course, let me plug my blogs:
theblackeslteacher.blogspot.com
sistershainseoul.blogspot.com

Hello,

I'm a business owner of a global telecommunications company that is endorsed by Donald Trump in the United States and I would like to invite you to be my guest at our free informational seminar to be held in Seoul on May 31st. This event will be attended by many expats and locals. This will be a great way to network and make new friends.

I am only looking for only a few key leaders in Korea to share this opportunity with and you could be one of them. If you have a good work ethic, are coachable, have a strong desire for success then this is for you.

If you are willing to be a part of the pre-launch activities of a global telecommunications that is about to enter South Korea this July, then please respond back to me ASAP with your name and e-mail address and I will make a reservation invitation for you to attend the informational seminar to be held in Seoul on May 31st. Please inform me of how many of your guest will be in attendance and their names.

Best Regards,

Fernando
[email protected]

Hi Fernando ! You should post in the Seoul classifieds > community section and not on the forum.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Christine