Looking for singer in HCMC

Hello,

I dont know if this is the right forum to post something like this, but i have been searching the internet like crazy but i cant find anything about it.
So please let me know if anyone have a better place for me to go :)

In november i am comming to HCMC and i need a person who can sing and play either keyboard or guitar, or 2 persons who can do this.
I would prefer a male singer, but a female would be okay too.
All I need for the person or persons is to perform between 3-5 numbers in the end of november to a private event.

If you are interested and want to know more then please contact me so we can discuss further.
Or if you know where i else can go to find someone, then please contact me too, thanks :)

Hi and welcome on board Daveee!

A new classifieds section will be online very soon.
Don't hesitate to browse and post an advert.
It might help!

Regards

Armand

hi, i had some Filipino's friends, they work on bands and singers. but now still has one female singer working in HCMC. contact me if you are still looking for, via on my email: ****
im a singer too, but Vietnamse's singer :)now im trying to sing English songs so i hope we will work toghether one day...

regards

Phuong

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can I sing? I'm looking for a singing job in Ho Chi Minh City. I'm presently living in Hanoi.

I'm filipino. I'm a female. I can sing English songs.

@Lynax

Do not expect a reply as this is an old inactive thread (2012)

I know it's been a long time since you post this, but do you still looking for a singer in HCMC??

I know it's been a long time since you post this, but do you still looking for a singer in HCMC??

shathanajib wrote:

shathanajib wrote:

A singer with a stutter...

😉

shathanajib wrote:

I have a feeling that after 7 years the position has been filled.

My family and I are in negotiations for a move to HCMC this summer.  I am a singer from Los Angeles, with a great deal of experience.  I toured the world for over 10 years, and have been a session singer for over 20.  I'd love to keep in touch, as our move comes closer.  I will be looking for singing work once I arrive and settle into HCMC.  Look forward to hearing from you!  Best... Samantha