Help for visa

Hi

I need information for VISA SOCIAL BUD.
On the Visa application form we have to fill in, they ask "lenght of intended stay in indonesia".
I want to stay as long as i can, which is 60 days visa + 4 times extension.
But do i have to write 60 days or 6 month?
As they give you first a 60 days visa, i'm confused with what i have to write.
Thanks for helping

visa sos bud is only for 2 months and you can extend it.. if you want to stay more you can make KITAS, many agents in Jakarta or Bali can do KITAS. but be careful because many bad agents and scammers.

Sent to your inbox the person we use to help us for KITAS

Thank you very much for these informations...
Anyway, I can't get a kitas, because i'm not married yet, and i haven't found a job yet, so I'm still with social bud or VOA or tourist visa, until i find a company who offer me a job with kitas and job permit!!!

yes you can do with some agents who can offer you sponsorship from their company or their cooperation. but of course you will pay more. some of my foreigner friends did this. but for the moment i dont know any agents contacts (im not in indo), i can ask my friends, or maybe miss. cynthia can help you for this, i think she knows better than me. nice to meet you. btw what are you doing in indo?

hi, i am from pakistan but now i am here in saudia and i come there in indonesia for vist and i dont know how get a tourist visa if anybody know then can help me

Hi, I wrote 60 days on mine and it was accepted, an expiry date will be put on the visa which is confusing cause it implies you have 90 days, this isn't correct & if you exceed your stay beyond 60days without extending you will get a lot of grief from immigration authorities.Maybe best thing for you is after 60 days extend on a monthly basis if you can't apply for KITAS.Depending how long you want to stay obviously. Hope this is of some help to you.