GZ : Where to stay?

Hi !

Good day to everyone!, I've been offered to work in GZ for Citi and I'm really in need of some advice where to stay. I still don't know exactly where in GZ, but I was wondering if you guys can give me some advice/direction on how/where to find cheap-1 bedroom appartment.

Thanks much !

Hi OtiParas and welcome to Expat.com!

our new classifieds system will be online in a few days! You'll be able to post your ad there.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.;)

Hi Harmonie !

Thank you so much for the advice !   

:D

I lose my job now...pls contact me if you need help...

Hi OtiParas, there are a lot of cheap Chinese apartments for rent in Guangzhou. But they mainly caters to the locals. They are mainly located in the villages within the city.

If you want decent apartments in high buildings with good security, then there are a lot of expensive apartments to choose from. Yuexiu district and Tianhe district are popular areas as they are close to downtown and many companies have their offices in these areas. You can find some of such apartments in the housing classifields section of this site.

Maybe you should learn where your office is first. And then find apartments nearby. If you don't mind living far from downtown, take a looking at this site: guangzhouoasis.com. They have cheap 1-bedroom apartment for rent. And within one hour by public transportation, you can go to most part of the city.

Thanks ! I'll be working in Tianhe district. Guangzhouoasis seems like a nice place!.

If you want to know more about Guangzhou, or live in the old area, HuanShiZhong Road, Yuexiu District, there are many foreigners inhabited, i suggest you can go therehttp://www.acmili.info/g.gif

Hello everyone!! Im new to GZ and i hav been online trying to find a website that shows apartments and rooms ava. Does anyone out there hav some advice for me please? ^ - ^ thank you