Do you know where Miri is located in Malaysia ?

Hello fellow Malaysian & Expat.How are you doing today ? It must be good as Malaysia is a wonderful country in Asia...do you agree ?
Certainly, else you would not be residing in Malaysia...gotcha !
BTW, where are you residing in Malaysia, the capital or somewhere in other states like Penang Island and so on. I feel goooooood about this as many Expat are looking on Malaysia as their next home or place to go for vacation.I really appreciate their interest in Malaysia.
Well talking about Malaysia, do you know where Miri is ? Its a tough question to some expat but may be not to some who have put their heart to Malaysia.Oh yeah, if you know, why not, come to Miri for vacation....its an awesome idea....right ?
We do have lots of things in Miri....come, we do have Homestay for you to have a break and spend your week end or week day in Miri city. Do contact me if you have the intention to come & enjoy what Miri could offer you....i bet you,you would like it.Our Homestay rates are very reasonable....Talk more with me, you will enjoy the special rate that we can offer....come come to Miri, used to be called the Oil Town. & its remaining as the icon for Miri, Oil & gas is a big business here...believe it.

Cheers fellow.
lot10erosix

Hi,
You are right.....BTW, if you come to Miri with friends, we have homestay service at reasonable rate.

So you managed to make friend with crocodile....can address you as crocodile lady/girl !!! he he. awesome !