Which airlines do you use?

Flying from the UK we have a choice of Kuwait airways, Gulf air, Qatar, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, Etihad.

Two years ago, my wife and I went with Kuwait airways, the cheapest, and the quality matched the price! Very old planes, problems with the in flight entertainment etc...didn't feel safe.

Which is your airlines of choice?

Cathay Pacific provides good service & food. Don't recall any safty concerns or worries about individual planes.
It's the Only one I've used from your available list.
Course, if you can,get connect to Phililippine Airlines as soon as possible. After 6 flights from the states to the Pinas over the years, I have found Philippine & Korean Airlines to be the Most Reliable, with best service & food & just as safe as any, especially over any USA carriers (don't know nothing of British Airways).

I would usually say Cathay Pacific, but after my latest trip to Manila, I would have to say go with Philippine airline. The flight itself wasn't wonderful, but it'll help a heap in terms of sanity, stress, crowd control, etc after you LAND. The main airport in Manila where all the international carriers land is atrocious. You will have a bad impression of Manila even before you exit the airport. And then when you leave, the lines and chaos will just make you glad you're leaving. But when I took Cebu Pacific into Manila from HK then PAL when I left Manila, I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and small number of people in both terminals. Its made me not fear going back to Manila anymore, as long as I take PAL! I guess its tactic of the government to make people travel with the local airlines.