Coin counting machines in Budapest?

Where do I find them here in Budapest? I've got so much change in 5,10 and 20ft's saved up now that I need to exchange them in for bills instead. It's so hard to actually get to use the lower ft's here that these machines have to be somewhere, no? All help is greatly appreciated!

All the best,
Andy

The coins? oh! i had the same problem last time, took plenty of coins to exchange bureau and they turned me down saying they dont accept coins. i think you should go to bank to exchange, i guess.

i always used to hand over lots of coins whenever i pay for something, instead of notes

Yeah! It's such a pain. If they removed everything below the 50ft's it would be all good; since the 50ft's can actually be used without people getting all mad. When you hand them lots of e.g. 10ft's or 20's they give you this kinda angry face. If I go to the bank I would most likely have to count them I guess? There's so many coins so that would be really tiresome :/ Anyways, the banks I've been to haven't had any counting machines available.

anyone? :)

Post offices have cash-handling duties you would probably associate with banks or machines. So you can try there.

Thanks! :) Any special post office I need to go to though? Would maybe be wise to try out the one near Nyguati since it's bigger and all I would assume(?)
all the best

I would try in a small sleepy office with no traffic, not the busy Nyugati one :-)

Hey Andy,

I can help you! I can to exhange your coin in a bank.
If you want still :)

Hi friends i hav e i have a litte problem it is very hard and time taking work to count coin so i want to buye a coin counting machine please tell me best

machine for coin counting.

Hi friends i hav e i have a litte problem it is very hard and time taking work to count coin so i want to buye a coin counting machine please tell me best
  machine for coin counting.

-@azizahmad6454

Everyone I know, go to a bank because they have machines there.

@azizahmad6454

In my understanding:

• most of Post Offices have a machine to exchange coins to banknotes; they withdraw a 10% fee thoug;
  • there's a free-less coin exchange machine at Auchan in Savoya Park;
  • bank should change coins for free

As I hate carrying this value-less coins, I personally become cash-free as much as I can, and I Just keep a couple for tips in my pockets. Nevertheless I still have 5 kg coins in a jar at home: but I am also  too lazy to follow any of suggestions above,

Take coins to Tesco or Auchan, use the self-service tills and put them in the machine to pay for your shopping.