Voila!

Going to buy Samsung Galaxy S2! Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated!?? :P

u can read its review online, gsmarena.com

it depends on what phone u are using currently, are u a nokia person, blackberry, iphone? have u used touch screens on phones b4?

first things first these smart phones are comparable to PCs, hence their batteries tend to drain fast depending on ur usage of wifi and 3G.

to really enjoy the phone, u'll need to a be a facebook/twitter/4square addict.

Hey Lagacy!  Thanks as always!  I think I like Samsung.... my first phone was also samsung and I liked it. Right now....? LOL I don't have a phone.... So you can "have it your way!" lol just messing around..... mh mh.... I think I'll buy that one......
I'm facebook addicted too. thanks! :)

legacy wrote:

to really enjoy the phone, u'll need to a be a facebook/twitter/4square addict.

I agree with you.They are useless without internet service.

You really need to get a new phone... What happened to your other one? I bet it woke someone up...LOL!

Just make sure you buy a nice used one. Lol. Save the doe.

@Satcomguy...... well this time I buy 2 phones! In case somebody slam one of them on their walls I still have another one left!
@Marquis..... I prefer fresh new ones......  don't like used ones! LOL !!! Are there really nice used ones? "Nice used!" What a word!! If you know a nice used one just lemme know to have a look! haha.... When I buy new phone..... I already lost my camera....! Why do I always loose something when I get another thing!? :(

@Marquis.....hey habibi! Urrrgh! I already reserved that! Don't change my mind! pls! And you too, SLEEP! Stop enjoying cold weather out side....your head is frozen! It's time to enjoy hoTT days! lol good nite! :P

Haha good night dear.. Trust me can't wait to get home Omg. Well goooooooood night once again.

lol, Marquis u reminded me of a story of why people buy used phones in Kuwait :P

there are two places, Hawally (Ibn Khaldoun St) and Kuwait City (near the Courtyard Marriott). now, used phones are more often than not NOT formatted by their previous owners, who are guys, promiscuous guys, u savvy? it is very common to find numbers, messages, pictures and even videos live in Kuwait.

yes, its kinda disturbing to buy used phones here :S