Still finding Club Sandwich!

Hi there,
Can anyone tell me from where i can have a club sandwich..(good one:P)..em still in searching.. haven't found it yet:s

Well doesn't a real club sandwich have pig bacon in it?? No wonder you can't find it ... Or am I missing something here??

well I would say that the problem with sandwiches in KSA is that they are all bread and NO meat!  Fat rolls with one skinny, freakin' slice of roast beef that you can't even taste because of all the bread.

A club sandwich is just MORE bread here!!

Somebody needs to open a real American-style deli here and show them how it's done ;)

Louise.Welge wrote:

Well doesn't a real club sandwich have pig bacon in it?? No wonder you can't find it ... Or am I missing something here??

nah nah..not a pig one..the one with simple chicken..thats all!

Alliecat wrote:

well I would say that the problem with sandwiches in KSA is that they are all bread and NO meat!  Fat rolls with one skinny, freakin' slice of roast beef that you can't even taste because of all the bread.

A club sandwich is just MORE bread here!!

Somebody needs to open a real American-style deli here and show them how it's done ;)

Good idea:P

Hard to find! Only saw them at Kudo & SubWay and they were .... :(

There are a lot of good deli meats and cheeses sold here, lots of fresh veggies and more than a decent variety of bread and dressings to make a decent club sandwich. They also sell Aries beef bacon here which tastes awesome and turkey bacon if you prefer that over beef. You could simply walk into a supermarket and buy all the ingredients you want and make your club sandwich at home just the way you like it.:D

Making your own would be one way to do it.
Well the fact remains, the sandwich thing here is limited to Shawermas and the odd Philly..
and yeas as AC put it.. more bread less meat and even lesser sauces.