Newbie in Cambodia

Goodday guys, arrived here 3 weeks ago,looks like I found what I am looking for. Have a 7 month Business visa and planning to stay.Fron Australia but lived in many countries, born in london. Thinking of starting up an IT Support Business delivering 24/7 support to private and business clients,its what I did in Australia for 14 years.At present in Kep, tempted with what is going on here too, as I was into Hotels and Catering for many years, around the world.Love Cambodia so far, thinking of doing some volunteer work to get the language sorted and meet some new people.PP looks the go to live with a break on the coast every now and then, if not rent a place here too, who knows.Would like to meet some new mates and Ex pats and get the low down on how to live here.Seems a few hoops one must hop through but seems OK to me.Anyway drop me a line and we can chew the fat over a few cold ones. Be back in PP 23 March.Cheers Guys..Regards Bob

Hi Bob!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi Bob, welcome! Newbie here also. I am interested in your IT Business Support opportunity. I have 4 years experience in BPO's with specialization in online marketing and website content writing and tier 3 customer service management support. Buzz me if you want to put on a thinking cap together.