Anyone to drive from UK to Malta?

My car and a some belongings of mine are in the UK. I am in Malta. I would like to have my car and my belongings here with me in Malta. Is anyone interested in driving my car over for me and sharing costs, perhaps for the reason to bring some large items over or simply the adventure of the journey?

Hi Sliema, I am hoping to come to Malta soon on a research holiday myself and my parnter have a full UK license. Where about is your car in the UK? We would seriously consider this is you could maybe help us? Were desperate to move over there wanted to come for a week and rent somewhere and live everyday life and look for schools for our 7 year old and jobs? Let me know if you could help etc :)

Hi Helz, thanks for the reply. After further research into this, I have realised that the bringing over/driving over of my car is the lesser cost compared to all the duty, taxes, registration etc once it's over here. Driving the car over costs about £700 and the charges once it's in Malta is about €110. This has caused me to reconsider my options. It looks like I'm going to have to sell my car and buy another one here in Malta. Thanks for the offer anyway, I will let you know if I change my mind. By the way, the car is in Basingstoke.

Hi.  I'm bringing a shipment over from the UK in a week or so, so am happy to share costs if someone wants to add stuff to the container.
Kerry