New in Rabat

Hi all, I just moved to Rabat.. I am from the Philippines and looking for other young english speaking female expats like myself.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com renegadeloverrr!

Maybe an introduction could help ;)

Regards
Armand

welcome to my city :) if u need any help or information please dont hesitate to ask me:)

I am 28, and moved here for a job. I speak English/German/Filipino and am looking for people who speak the same languages who I can make friends with, especially young English speaking females like myself :)

wellcome danielle

Hi Danielle,

Hope you're havng a great time in Morocco, its a lovely country and the people  are warm and welcoming.

I've lved here for more than six years...and blended in quite nicely...this  country kinda grows on you.

Welcome to Morocco!

hi i think that u will have some difficulties to find some peoples who talk english in rabat u must still searching
good luck

hello there ,

Welcome to Morocco yea theres a lots of Filipino here in Rabatand and Casablanca i am one a filipina too, try to contact me if you want too will entroduce you to some of our freinds, keep safe

charlyn

Hey renegadeloverrr ,

Welcome to Rabat , hope you are enjoying your stay here :)

Hi just wondering if you know a friend from your country that is interested job as a housemaid:) looking forward your reply! Thank you ! :)

hello i'm ayoub from morocco i ling in sala al jadida city near to rabat city i would like yo get know you if you do not mind i'm also looking for english young people to improve english and get know new tradition and culture if you are interested in please reply me back

Hi Charlyn

I world like to meet some friends from your country