Furniture shopping in saigon????

hello,

Does anybody know an area where I can buy wooden couches or wooden living room set (couch and coffee table) for cheap?? I checked out the stores on Bach Dang and they had nice selwctions but they cost from 8 million dong to 10 million dong on average!!!

Does anybody know where I can find quality wooden couches with coffee table for cheap?

Thank you!

A new Thai store has just opened on HOANG DIEU in Quan 4. Has a yellow awning as a front. It's in the H Block.

It's like Ikea as far as products go.

Okay I'll check it out, thanks!!!

I've been to Long Island in District 9. They have a very nice location to show off their furniture if you get a chance to see it there. Just visiting and spending there is worth the trip. I have photos I took of my trip months ago. I'll upload them on dropbox if you want to see it. Anyway here's the info... 

Address:
     Long Island
173 Long Thuan Street
Ward Long Phuoc, 9 District
Ho Chi Minh city, VN

Phone: (+84) 903-604044

Business Hours:
     Monday to Sunday from 8am – 6pm
To schedule an appointment, please send e-mail to [email protected]
or call (+84) 903-60-4044, ask for Cung Tran.

I have got a showroom at L2 - 11 Vincom Shopping Center, 70 - 72 Le Thanh Ton, Disrt. 1, HCM City and Outlet: 22 Duong Quang Ham St., W7., Go Vap Dist., HCMC. We sell the Solid wood furniture. If you're interested, you can go the our showroom for reference.

Hope to see you!

Tô Hiến Thành street, District 10
Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai street, District 3

Hi Sofimofi,

Have you check out UMA yet? I think they have reasonable price. Or if you would like something with style, you can visit showroom of my former factory (where I worked before) www.resourcedecor.com, you can contact Mr. David or Mr. Morgan.

Real wooden (solid wood) couch is not cheap, Sofi, but the price is worth. If not, you have to accept MDF+veneer, then the price will be workable or you, I hope.

Good luck and wish you find soon a 'new' wooden couch to welcome Tet in Viet Nam  ;)

Best regards,

Nga

NgaDuong wrote:

Hi Sofimofi,

Have you check out UMA yet? I think they have reasonable price. Or if you would like something with style, you can visit showroom of my former factory (where I worked before) www.resourcedecor.com, you can contact Mr. David or Mr. Morgan.

Real wooden (solid wood) couch is not cheap, Sofi, but the price is worth. If not, you have to accept MDF+veneer, then the price will be workable or you, I hope.

Good luck and wish you find soon a 'new' wooden couch to welcome Tet in Viet Nam  ;)

Best regards,

Nga

I think you should look at the date of posts before replying.

Sorry Colin, my apology. I only saw it when I clicked to send my post. I did not edit or delete. I hope someone can find it useful when stopping by this topic. Will be more careful in viewing next time. Thank you and sorry if any inconvenient caused. Regards/ Nga.

NgaDuong wrote:

Sorry Colin, my apology. I only saw it when I clicked to send my post. I did not edit or delete. I hope someone can find it useful when stopping by this topic. Will be more careful in viewing next time. Thank you and sorry if any inconvenient caused. Regards/ Nga.

Nga no need to apologize, it's just when a post is that old not many will see it except people who have posted on that thread previously. I see your other replies are very good and very helpful.

Hi Colin, thank you for letting me know. I was not aware that until you advise me. Thank you for your comment. It encourages me much. Regards/ Nga.

Always good to have a local with knowledge giving useful information.