English writer with 35 years' experience seeks work in Vietnam

An American journalist with 35 years' experience as writer and editor is interested in finding a writing and/or editing job in Vietnam and would be grateful for any advice and referrals.

Author of more than 20 published books of fiction and nonfiction from houses including Simon & Schuster, New American Library, Morrow/Quill, and Darakwon, I was mentioned on the Yahoo Korea bestseller list in 2002 for my book 10 Million Tigers (Nulbom Press), a study of everyday life in Seoul.

My articles have appeared in the New York Times Magazine, the Washington Post, Technology Review, The Writer, and many other publications.

A skilled ghostwriter, I can produce work ranging from blogs and reports to entire books for clients. Action fiction is a specialty. I also can handle nonfiction subjects from science and technology to history, as well as compose light verse (samples at "The Versifier," Facebook).

Experience includes 11 years as editor, writer, and proofreader for a major South Korean publisher of ESL learning materials. Degree: BA with distinction, University of Virginia, 1973.

Unmarried and childless, I can relocate easily, and hope to find a position in Vietnam as soon as possible.

CV and supporting materials are available on request.

Please contact: David Ritchie, email tongsoong (at) yahoo.com, or Skype David.Ritchie952. Blog: ggwriter.wordpress.com.

Thank you.

Hi tongsoong!

My suggestion would be to post an advert in the jobs section of Vietnam classifieds.
It should help ;)

Regards
Armand