Moving in cagayan de oro but wants to bring car from USA

Hello,members im new in this site.i would like to know if anyone of you here had an idea or any experience shipping their cars from united states to cagayan de oro,philippines.how much it will cost for us to ship the car and how hard it is to get there?i heard intl port in tablon is easier to pick up cars from foriegn country.
any suggestions here is highly appreciated.:)
Thanks.

Macky

hi macky
shipping cars? please be careful alot of foriegners here in the phillipines have really bad experience about shippings cars or motorcycle. they ship there car or motor alot of big officer ask you for all diffrent kinds of papers give hard time untill you give your car for free and leave the phillipines and say fuck off. im here for 9 years and have alot of bad experience especially all over here in the phillipines is verry corrupt. for more information i can help you.dont hesitate to ask me some question? i will riply.
viktor

Hi Mac, Don't both mate, not worth the aggravation. There are alot of red tape about age of car, type of car, etc etc, nothing older than 5 years (I think). Then you will have to pay duty which will be equal to the value of the vehicle. Lots of guys have wanted to bring over their Harleys and such but it just not worth it. buy a shit box when you get here and use that.

Phil (CDO)