Looking for a recruiter in Qatar

I am looking for a legitimate recruiter who could help me find a job in Qatar.  Any tips as to how to find one would be appreciated.

B

I am not a recruiter, but what kind of job are you looking for?

I am looking for an office manager/administrator position.  Do you have any suggession?

Log on to Qatarliving.com and post your requirements.
I know we have hired many from there.  It will also give you a reference for Salaries and living conditions. here.
Good Luck.

Thank you.  I am going to do that!

hi im also looking for a recruiter in Qatar. Im a former government employee here in the Philippines with 10 years Administrative background and i deeply regret that i resign last year to pursue my dream to work abroad i went to Singapore but to no avail i return home now im trying again my luck to other country.

Good Luck.  I will let you know if I run into a recruiter that is credible and helpful.

thanks

Hey guys,

I have been just graduated from my second bachelor in Supply Chain Management and I am consodering to start up a new experiece in Qatar:)
Any suggestion???

Thanks
Said

I am a job seeker, please could you encourage me by sending forward you current jobs so that it will help me to know more about the level of my CV that i need to send to help me gain a jobs placement.

@motale > you should start a new topic on the forum.

This is an old thread.

Topic closed.

Closed