Pregnancy in Accra

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Accra?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Accra?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Hello Christine!
There is The Egon German Clinic, the head of the clinic is German obstetric, she is enough qualified and can help you. But be ready, if you are pregnant in Ghana, you have to make some vaccine and get tablets against malaria.
I'm also her patient, if you have any more question you are welcome!

Thanks Stacy21 ;).
You can also recommend her in the Accra Business Directory ;).

healthlink clinic Accra east legon

Hi you can try Police Hospital,bt try to get you Health insurance Card NHSI

Hello! I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I am moving to Accra next month with my husband and I'm 5 months pregnant. I would love if someone could give me some tips about great and reliable doctors and hospitals in Accra.

If you look on noworriesghana.com you will find recommendations from people who have actually used different facilities. One recommendation is Lister Hospital.

thank you very much for your reply! Do you know someone who have given birth in Accra? It was ok?

Not personally sorry. Hope someone can give you advive

OI TUDO BEM?
MEU NOME É DANILO E ESTAMOS PASSANDO POR UMA SITUAÇÃO SEMELHANTE A SUA.
GOSTARIA DE SABER SE VOCE TEVE FILHO EM ACCRA E COMO FOI?
MUITO OBRIGADO

Olá Danilo, espero poder ajudá-los!

Sim, meu filho nasceu em Accra, graças a Deus com muita saúde! Claro que não foi uma decisão tomada de uma hora para outra, pesquisei bastante antes de ir para Ghana, e assim que cheguei me consultei com 3 obstetras, todos mto experientes, para tomar minha decisão... Continuei com os 3 quase até o final da gestação (cheguei em Ghana grávida de quase 7 meses) e então decidi pelo que senti mais confiança e que trabalhava no hospital que achei que tinha uma boa estrutura para qq emergência. Optei pelo Lister Hospital aonde fui mto bem tratada não só pelos médicos como tb pelas enfermeiras e td a equipe. Não me arrependo da minha decisão... Espero tê-los ajudado! Qq dúvida é só falar! Boa sorte para vcs!

Olá Bia.
Muito obrigado pela resposta. Já nos tranquilizou.
Seria possível minha esposa entrar em contato com vc, pois nosso caso vai ser muito semelhante ao seu.
***...se vc puder mandar um email para estabelecer este contato eu agradeço
Saudações Cordiais

@ dderre and biacff > It would be much appreciated if you can both post in english on this english speaking forum so that everybody can understand and follow this thread. :)

If you wish to communicate in spanish, please feel free to post here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=2501

Thanks,

Priscilla

Sorry Priscilla for this.
I will write in english from now.
regards

xxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct