Pregnancy in Chicago

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in Chicago?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in Chicago?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

A quick internet search in the area where you live will the best thing to do.

Just MHO

Kyle

Hi Kyle!

an internet search is not what you are looking for but thanks anyway.
In fact we ask people to share their experience about pregnancy in Chicago so that other members could benefit from it ;)

Francesca

Thank you for clarifying Francesca.  Sorry I didn't understand at first.

Pregnancy is a very interesting subject for me. My ex-girlfriend and I were pregnant twice and it was a very sad story for us since the fetus grew in the fallopian tube.  The fallopian tube burst and she started bleeding and almost died from it.  It was a very rough time for us and the main thing is we stuck together through those rough times.  Sadly, life had another plan for both of us since we never had another pregnancy after that and we are not together anymore.  But the main thing that I learned from it is, I had to be extra supportive and more understanding during the pregnancy stage because there were certain dynamics that presented themselves during the pregnancy stage that I was not familiar with.  Such as, uncontrollable crying, mood swings, short fusing, lack of energy…  Everyone has to know about these pregnancy side effects and make sure to research them and don't rely on discovery to learn from them.  It will make life a lot easier once you know.

Kyle