Hello Prague!

Hello Everyone!
I`m Svetlana (it`s my first name)and I come from Russia.I live in Prague now and enjoying my maternity leave time.

I joined this community as I`m in love with French language and learning foreign languges in general :)
I`m sure different languages are able to join people and not separate them!

I`m a teacher of English and Czech and that`s what I really like doing.

As I already don`t take new students but the interest in my classes is still growing  I`m looking for those French speaking people who would like to cooperate with me (teach/study French,Czech or English on good conditions).
One of my offers for you is Language exchange practice.For example, you can teach French and study Czech/English/Russsian for free! You can do it on Skype or off-line with your language partner.I would be able to find this partner for you as I`ve prepared a big database of people with their language profiles.

If it is interesting for you I`m free for discussing it with you.

I`m also Mother of a 2,5 years old boy and we live in Vinohrady (Prague 2).If you want to join us for a walk,drop me a message and we can walk together with our little ones exchanging our languages or just talking about everything.Why not to organize kids international walks and parties together?
There is a lot of space for different ideas!

my tel 608 248 062
Skype name: candygirl132
e-mail: [email protected]

Hi and welcome on board Karafiatka!

Thanks for the introduction.
I would suggest you to post an advert in the classes section of Prague classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello Svetlana!

I am French, living in Cz Republic and looking for someone who could help me to learn the language! Your offer sounds very good to me! Can you tell me more?

A bientôt

Pauline