Need help to find good photography class

Hi Guys,

I have been looking around for photography class in Ho Chi Minh City, but all of them are in Vietnamese.
any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you all!

cheers,
Danielle

Check:

< http://www.saigon-gpdaily.com.vn/Cultur … /12/98873/ >

OR

< http://www.studiomacademy.com/internati … ty-vietnam >.

No recommendations, just somewhere to start.

Hi Jaitch,

thanks a lot, I went to No.5, Nam Quoc Cang Street in District 1 which is Creative Photo Corp, they teach only for Vietnamese, no english at all :(
did you study there?

danielle. akj wrote:

Hi Jaitch,

thanks a lot, I went to No.5, Nam Quoc Cang Street in District 1 which is Creative Photo Corp, they teach only for Vietnamese, no english at all :(
did you study there?

No, I sit on their door step 3 nights a week, when I'm in town, and take my housekeepers son back home when he finishes night school!

There's a photography club runs through An Phu Neighbours and I think someone there runs some classes, might be worth dropping them a line.

Or you can learn from a vietnamese photographer as personal teaching. here if foreigners want to learn they have to do that way.

@Laidbackfreak, thanks for the info

@msteka, I guess so, well I'm taking Vietnamese language course so probably after that I can join the photography class. One step at a time, are you into photography?

Hi Danielle:

I was also looking into classess and a co-worker of mine recommended:

BDPworkshops.com 

Haven't checked it out yet to recommmend it, but it is run by I believe an Australian photographer here.  They are more weekend workshops run every month or so versus normal classes but may be worth a look.

Cheers

@danielle. akj: I like photography but I am not pro:). I do it only as a hobby if I have time and good topic. I am more into sport:)

@ Stoli, Thanks I visited the web, very interesting and it's in english!! hahah

Hi Danielle,

I'm Linh, Vietnamese,living in Hochiminh City. I started learning  photography 5 months ago (by practising with experienced photographers, not by sitting in classes) and I love it. I have many friends who are photographers too. Sometimes, we hang out and look for some nice photos around the city. By the way, I'm using a gear of Canon 550D with lense kit.
I just quit my job (I used to be a legal cosultant for a bank) and now totally free. It would be my pleasure to make friend and share my little experience with you and even teach you Vietnamese. Of course, all for free. 

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Hi Linh,

It an absolute pleasure to e-meet you here...
you are so kind :)

I'm using Canon 50D with the kit...
let's be in touch by email!

talk soon!

Hey there,

I'm not a teaher of Photography here. But, I experienced 5 years in this art.
We can gather and share some experiences, take some photos around the city, or even have a further offline to the rurar area of Vietnam.

Let's discuss via email.
[email protected]

I'm thinking about open a photo club of expat-blog, why not?

[Moderated: please post in the classifieds]