Interested in doing some English voice over in Singapore?

Hello to all, I am just wondering if any of you are interested in doing some English voice over during your free time in Singapore? You would need to speak American standard English.

Hi Yongj!  May I ask the purpose for this voice over that you are proposing?  Will it be for a client, or will it be just for personal use?

Dear Yonji,
Do throw somemore light on your case.
What exactly would be the work profile?

Thnx,
- Yp -

Not sure if you're still looking. I am interested for a chat. I am Scott and I am a voice over talent based here in Singapore. It would be great to have the opportunity to collaborate with your studio on a free-lance basis, and I will be more than happy to come in for an audition/demo recording at your convenience.

I have over 7 years experience in this space which includes TVC and RC, animation/character VOs, trailers, in English, Malay and Cantonese in a wide variety of accents.

I was also a News Anchor, DJ, and Jazz singer, part time. So feel free to contact me at: +65 90210565, or this email address – [email protected], or find out more at http://www.scott-tan.com/vo_talent.html.

Thanks.