Try to find a Canadian working in Manila

Hello and Mabuhay!

I am trying to locate contact information for Warren Baker, a mid. aged Canadian who works at a call center in the Philippines. Might anyone reading this know his contact information or identify others (who do not read this message) that may know him.

Greatly appraciated
Salamat po
Kurt

Dont know

i know one person peter baker his name. not waren baker as you searching

Hi Flying Fox,

Is Peter Baker is a Canadian?  Perhpas you can enquire with him as he may know or know of someone who does.  Warren works at a call center in Manila and is mid 40s and is Canadian.  He has been working there for a Number of years?

On another note says here your in Surigao City.  Hows the surfing on Surigao?

Really appreciate you contacting me with some information.  Hope this thread leads some place.

Maraming na salamat po naman
Kurt

i have to take a look to my list book or i have to contact him to find out for you. about surffing here in Surigao this time alot of tourist going to Siargao Island for Surffing good to Surf big WAVES all the time. yes im here from Surigao City.
did you introduce already ur self here in the site? by the way are you relatives of Mr. Baker? i need some information from you since i have to contact Mr. Peter Baker
im viktor

Hi Viktor,

Maraming salamat po naman! First, yes have been thinking about going surfing in Surigo for a few years now.  Are there any surf shops where new boards can be purchased etc.?  When you say Big waves how big is that?  What is best month to go there for the best waves?

As for Warren Baker, no I'm not a relative.  I met him once for a business related discussion pero have lost his name card pero want to continue the discussion with him. So now I'm stuck trying to find him the hard way.  Basically I told you everything I know, works in a call center in Manila, he is Canadian, about mid 40's.  He may live in Malate pero not sure. I think he is engaged to a lady I think her name is Delian Encinares from Sorsogon if I recall correctly.

Not sure what you mean by introduce myself?  I just posted the "looking for" message as I thought an expat website might be a good start to find him. Of course its the hard way since I lost his name card.

Maraming salamat po naman naman.
Kurt

theres a surf shop to rent the boards but for new boards to purchased i dont think so. waves is verry high like up to 15 foot. best month is november alot of tourist coming for international surffing. international game fishing. it depends which area you like to surf pacipico is always high big waves.
about peter baker he dont no  waren baker since peter baker is married to the filipina in baybay borgos siargao island. yes you are right this website is a good start to find people.
maybe some other  expats here knows waren baker.
viktor

Salamat po Viktor.  May have more questions about surfing there

Regards
Kurt

test connect