Learning Vietnamese Language

Any good Vietnamese Language Center can be suggest to me which is available in HCMC, District 1 for weekend/evening class?

would like to know this as well.. any suggestions anyone?

You can try The UNESCO Center for Culture and Education,
Address: 68, Vo Thi Sau Street, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84.8) 6657 9980             Fax: (+84.8) 3820 5815
Email: [email protected]    Website: unesco-cep.org.vn

en.unesco-cep.org.vn/vietnamese-for-foreigners/general-information/28-general-information.html

you can study at Social sciences and humanities univesity.
however if you want to study Vietnamese, I can help you
I am a student is that univesity.
please contact: 01264006364 or email: [email protected]
thanks!

do you wanna exchange language as a friend to friend ? if you interested then please feel free to drop me a line.

I would like to have more friends to practice English, i also can help you to approach VNmese language as well, not need to pay any cost

Cheer
Jo

Hi, if you trust my special method in teaching vietnamese, do not hesitate to send me a private message. Good luck!

Vietnamese Language School at Dinh Tien Hoang St, District 1 is really good choice if you want an intensive learning process.I know many foreigners speaking Vietnamese well studied this school. I used to take a course- methods of teaching Vietnamese and find it effective.

I am currently studying at Vietnamese Language School, Dist 1. They also have a new campus in District 7. I'd say it's worth the money. It's important to learn the tones and pronunciation early.

Also, I am hosting a small Vietnamese study group tomorrow at 1pm. So far only two other people have said they will come, but any are welcome to join (including Vietnamese who can help with pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc).

Here's the details:
Vietnamese Language Group
Sunday, 19th August 2012, 1pm
Cafe Me
8A Luong Huu Khanh
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

Bring a notebook, pencil, and any books you recommend.

This is our first meeting, so don't expect anything too formal yet.

Ask for Nathan, we will be on the second floor (Black and white room).

[Moderated: Please post an ad in Classifieds section]

If you want, i'm please to be your friend, We practice Vietnamese together.
I'm living in Ho Chi Minh City,

Should you contact to me by

yahoo: [email protected]
or mail: [email protected]
tel: 0977030600

Wish best to you!

I want to learn Vietnamese too! My friend told me Vietnamese Language Studies (VLS) was really good. Has anybody studied in this center? Honestly I don't want to study with a freelance teacher. I want to go to a professional language center.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

thanks binsuzuki, but I didn't say I would join a group class at a language center. They do offer private lessons too, and schedules can be flexible. I just don't know which center I should go to.

Tania D wrote:

Hi

Do you have the contact details for the Vietnamese learning school in district 7

thanks

If we post a link here I think it would be considered an advertisement...just google Vietnamese Language Studies Phu My Hung. In the interests of candor I have never taken classes there but someone here recommended it and I have a friend who went through their teacher training program. I would love to hear from others who have taken classes there.

if u want to learn vietnamese language, contact with me via email: [email protected].

Hani

Hi Emilytai!

If you want to study Vietnamese,i can teach you free.

Hello Hani and Giangle --> If you're offering language classes, you may an advert in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thanks.

Karen :)

me ALSO  searching to learn vieatnamies if u have any contacts pls message me here. like to learn vieatnamiese.now me in hcmc. where u live in vn,

where u live in vn. im in hcmc, pls if u can like to learn vieatnamise. [Moderated: avoid posting your phone number pls].

Hey, If you truly want to learn Vietnamese, you can visit this page : facebook.com/ilovevietnameseproject/photos_stream
This is a project of Vietnamese students who has passionate in teaching Vnese for those who love and want to learn it, without any fee. Cause many of my friends work in there.
You can visit for futher information.
Nice day :)

There is the university of human sciences in D1... There is evening class, and it's not really expensive!!!

sach50 wrote:

me ALSO  searching to learn vieatnamies if u have any contacts pls message me here. like to learn vieatnamiese.now me in hcmc. where u live in vn,

hi you. i also want to learn English from you.so I can teach Vietnamese free for you and you teach me English.

Hi all,

I would suggest you use the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

[Thread closed]

Closed