Boxing gym plllllllllllllllllz help

Hi Rismail,

No the other way round, looking for a PT or boxing classes.

Ok thanks

Hello everybody,

@ Rismail and chicken44sausage,

You should drop a "looking for " advert in the Sports classes in Riyadh section of the website so as to be contacted if there are any classes or PT available.

Cheers,
Bhavna

I need to learn either boxing or other efficient martial arts. If any one there please advise, also d cost please

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No adverts allowed on forum. Please drop advert in Sport Classes of Riyadh Classifieds section

If you still give boxing lessons, would you kindly contact me on **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Hi

PM me and will see if we can arrange something

We are currently setting up classes for all levels

Thanks

Are you open to private training in a home? I'm a 22 year old female and I'm also open to going to a compound for lessons.

Can u msg me with any details plz ... I wanna go to boxing classes .. do u give classes near north area ?

Hello LuLu Romya :cheers:

Drop an advert in the Sports classes classifieds if you are currently looking for a boxing class :top:

Bhavna wrote:

Hello everybody,

You should drop a "looking for " advert in the Sports classes in Riyadh section of the website so as to be contacted if there are any classes or PT available.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

For men or women

I am also interested in learning MMA.

Ammar

When you find one pllllllllz tell me
:D

Hi I need one on one. Are you still in Riyadh?

@shmally assalamualaikum got to see your msgs on expats link

Can you please help me know whether there is any international academy running in riyadh for expats children's to train and support for going in different level competitions

@m.Caty did you find any international acadys for boxing

@slyshooter can you please send detaisl of international level boxing training in riyadh

Hello jabeenjuveria6,

Welcome to expat.com!

This discussion has unfortunately been inactive for quite some time....

You can have a look at the Sports activities in Riyadh page. You might find some luck there1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team