Boxing gym plllllllllllllllllz help

sincere187 wrote:

there is a boxing gym in malas, exit 14--men only and saudis only, i coach boxing at my local gym, have been boxing for a long time, which compound are you in? if im near by i could do some work with you on the pads..but go easy on me!

Hey! Can't reply back to your message it says that your inbox is full :)

Hello there, did u get any boxing traing classes/ sessions?
I would like to know if there is in Riyadh or not
Thanks

Hello there, did u get any boxing traing classes/ sessions?
I would like to know if there is in Riyadh or not
Thanks

There's a place called champions corner which is located at the junction of takiehussi and urouba (spelling most likely wrong).  Costs are 600 a month or 1200 for 3 months.

well thanks a lot man :)
take care

No probs mate.  Forgot to say....classes are on sunday, tuesday and Thursday.    From 9pm to 10:30 pm.

I only been down a couple of times. ..will hopefully go tonight so maybe see u there :-)

T H

I am interested in what you do, how can I contact you?

My email is [email protected]

Looking forward to speaking soon!!

Thanks

Hi Otaibi,

Maybe you can introduce yourself please :)?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Otaibi wrote:

T H

I am interested in what you do, how can I contact you?

My email is [email protected]

Looking forward to speaking soon!!

Thanks

Hey,

Would love to but I'm no longer in Riyadh. So no training for the moment!

Carlos, estoy intentando mandarte un mensaje privado pero no me el sistema no me deja..soy de Sudan pero vivia un Madrid y acabo de llegar a KSA hace un mes y estoy buscando espanoles para juntarme con ellos. Te parece queadar algun dia igual entrenamos juntos si te parece bien.

Un Saludo,
Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Please post in English only on the Anglophone section of the Riyadh forum for members to be able to read and participate.

To post in Spanish feel free I suggest the Hispanophone section of the Foro Riyadh. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

[Moderated: pls post an advert in the Sports classes in Riyadh section]

yes i want play with you my email id [Moderated: send details in private pls] if you live  in riyadh

U want to learn to box?

Almultqa have kik boxing and many more classes check them up

I am looking for  boxing as well. I have been leafing Wight for a long time, and now I want to do something different

There's a fitness first that has some punch bags (4), pads and a wee ring.  Located North Riyadh.  I normally go 3 times a week and just do my own thing.  If anyone wants to join its 1500 for 3 months.  I'd be happy to do some joint training, I trained for around 9 years in the UK so could offer some advice to people just starting out :)

hello , i have been doing boxing for 1 and a half years , i need a training partner... we can train pads , sparring , i also have a gym at my place with a punching bag , an upper cut bag , and many other equipment. if u are interested please contact me on my e-mail ( [email protected] )

I boxed for 7 years in America , I can work out with you I have all the training equipments (mitts, body shield and more) 
give me a call at (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)
T

but you have to enroll with classes, I don't recommend it for the advanced boxers..
you cant work individually
t

hello everybody

i'm looking for boxing gym

If there was one knows any place please let me know

i really miss to do boxing and miss to my boxing gym :(:(

ex_pa wrote:
m.Caty wrote:

hello everybody

lets fight

I accept the challenge!  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you are interested in learning self defense Jiu Jitsu  please let me know, it is a great martial art.

Hi,

I have been looking for a coach for sometime. We currently do boxing at my house where we are fully equipped. So if you are a professional boxer and know perhaps muai thia, you could join us.

Best,
Rakan

Hi mate,

I'd be interested, I boxed for around 10 years, although haven't done any serious training for a while now. 

I trained with some really good guys, some of who have went on to win professional belts. 

If your interested PM your contact details and I'll give you a call

facebook.com/pages/Brazilian-Jiu-Jitsu-Riyadh-%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6/203184539705918

Come on ,guys you dont post enquiries on year old posts .Make a new thread so that other members can help you.
And i guess this thread has been open for long enough . :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,..!!I am a prof.fighter and also a prof.MMA (boxing,muaythai jiu-jitsu) Instructor,..anyone needs an one on one or group sessions just PM me.

Hi mar_lonz - pls note that you can post an advert in the Sports classes in Riyadh section :)

Are you an international krav maga  federation???

Just wonder if u can help me at this:

Am trying to find krav maga camp with accommodation for a month or so
Any idea? Middle east. Asia ect...

I have been doing Krav Maga for a couple of years back in Madrid where I used to live..and we had different Summer camps where a lot of instructors visited from Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Spain itself; however now that I moved to Riyadh I haven't been practicing KM although I would love to if I manage to find the right gym and people.
With regards to your question, please check Sami.at or defensivetactics.es, Sami is one of the schools in Austria which had a sister agreement with IDTS gym in Madrid (where I was training); check the upcoming events.
There are also other martial arts that are also quite nice like Panantukan, JKD and Escrima.
Best of luck.

Regards,
Ahmed

Hey, I know it's a late post but I was just wondering what happened to your private boxing club??

I have been looking for a trainer in Riyadh since forever!!

Please let me know what you came up with..

Hey there,

Can you please send me your contact number to get some extra info about your training classes..

Thanks!

mar_lonz wrote:

Hi everyone,..!!I am a prof.fighter and also a prof.MMA (boxing,muaythai jiu-jitsu) Instructor,..anyone needs an one on one or group sessions just PM me.

Hi I just came 10 days ago to Riyadh from Manchester. I was training boxing there for some time and now I am looking to keep training here. There is not so much to do here so I could do it regularly.

Are you training somewhere? We could definitely do pads and training exercises together.

Let me know. Got Saudi number 0556856379

how can I contact you?

@mar_lonz

I am interested for one on one training for myself and my two boys

Let me know if your interested, you can email me on [email protected]

Best regards,
Raid

m.Caty wrote:

hello everybody

Where's your husband? practise on him.

Anyone available for boxing classes and personal training classes or one of the other would be a great help? I have recently moved to Riyadh from United Kingdom.

My number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

You want to give training sessions for boxing?