Boxing gym plllllllllllllllllz help

hello everybody

i'm looking for boxing gym

If there was one knows any place please let me know

i really miss to do boxing and miss to my boxing gym :(:(

Boxing gym in KSA and that also for ladies :mad: I don't think so!

Let us see what others have to say. Will be good to know if one really exists in Riyadh.

ok i don't want gym if anyone play so i can play with them :( i need help :(

hmmm....Are you sure you won't prove to be a jaw-breaker...:gloria

Just kidding....:)

All the Best!

loooooool cheers buddy

No gym according to my information for ladies
also i am training since 2009 kickboxing i heard in Alwadi compound some class for kickboxing

that's cool
Can you give me more information about it :P

OK I WILL SEARCH FOR U BUT IN THIS TIME I HAVE EXAM NEXT MONDAY I WILL RESPONDED TO U

What is the exam about Shamally? All the best anyways!

there is a boxing gym in malas, exit 14--men only and saudis only, i coach boxing at my local gym, have been boxing for a long time, which compound are you in? if im near by i could do some work with you on the pads..but go easy on me!

i didn't live in compound that's why it's hard to found coach lol
thx dude

id teach you if it was in a compound, if you have any mates  living in compounds....they invite us there, ill run a session,you sound like my students..calling me DUDE!

If you guys want to arrange a time on weekends, you could come on my Compound and we could hit the pads.

I've been teaching in London as a personal trainer in Krav Maga, Boxing, Brazilian Ju Jitsu, Muay Thai, and other close combat systems for many years. I'm also a certified Close Protection Officer. I now teach in Riyadh on a part time basis, both male and female, on compunds, homes and gyms

guys count on me i'm very interisted

m.Caty wrote:

hello everybody

I think Kinetico in Riyadh provides boxing training but I think only as separate sessions.

I will message you the contact details of it's owner you can discuss with her.

[Moderated]

Hi sincere187 , please call if u offer boxing lessons 0507002003

m.Caty wrote:

hello everybody

lets fight

[Moderated]

hi i used to be a fighter before in the philippines if u want i can help, but im only available every tuesday

Hi,

I am very interested in to learn boxing ... if u guys are still going on with it i would love to join

I have been a full badge coach for many years......I know of 2 gyms, one of which I coach at

tight ropes!!

Hi Jimmy ,

What are their names and locations in Riyadh ?

Cheers

I have been informed there is a boxing gym on tahasosi street phone market at roof of one of the buildings, still I didnt check, but I got the info from 3 different ways. Anyway I have boxing bag, and all staff to practice.

So lets do it guys may we can form our own private boxing club

Im agree. How many people will take it serious? Maybe I could have place.

ok, lets wait first , on how many people are really interested

Im really interested, Im working in Intercontinental hotel and living in compaund inside, where there is big open space for practice, gym, training rooms, etc.. and everything is open for my guests with out check points, lists, iqama, etc...

ok lets do this one, first we organize a meet up

im available every tuesday

Tuesday I will be outside from 19:00, Could you meet before? I got privet message from another guy who is interested and know a trainer, why we don't arrange some meeting for this day, check place and schedule some sessions. For me any time is good, I would like to have at least 3 sessions per week.

did anything happen here?

i wanna join

Actually no need.  I just drove up to the 'gym' to find it doesn't exist. Tried calling the number which also didn't work.

Nothing is done, first weeks a lot of noise but no actions, I'm gonna start with one friend after Christmas, so if someone wants join, send me a privet message.

Carlos1981 wrote:

Nothing is done, first weeks a lot of noise but no actions, I'm gonna start with one friend after Christmas, so if someone wants join, send me a privet message.

I ended up joining bodymasters in north olaya street. Only 1500 for 6 month membership (40% discount on offfer right now) and it has good facilities. The membership gives u access to all areas unlike other gyms I saw.   Not much in terms of boxing equipment,-cpl of punchbags, but once I get fitness and stamina built  up am even willing to buy a few items and get the gym to install, speed ball, focus ball etc.

Be good if others were interested, could do some pad work together

Anyways, Carlos. I''ll give u a drop u a message now mate. Cheers

I have free gym at my place with one empty training room with mirrors which nobody use, is perfect for boxing training for 6 to 8 people. Also I have punching bag and staff for 2 or 3 people. So join one gym outside for me is not one option. I will start with some friends asap.

Carlos1981 wrote:

I have free gym at my place with one empty training room with mirrors which nobody use, is perfect for boxing training for 6 to 8 people. Also I have punching bag and staff for 2 or 3 people. So join one gym outside for me is not one option. I will start with some friends asap.

Fair enough mate, doesn't  make sense. Wish I'd known before I signed up lol. Your set up sounds quite good. I'd still be up for joining u guys. Even if it's just say 3 times a week. Happy to  contribute to any costs of course.  I''ll pm u my number mate

any good news guys???

nope, i dont think so anyway

Carlos seems to be the main man here tho

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]