Want to move to Tanzania

Good day all

I want to move to Tanzania and is currently looking for a place to work. What do I need to do here in south africa before I go?

I've got a place to stay in DAR

Hi and welcome on board louiselouis!

Your post has been moved to the Dar es Salaam forum for better visibility ;)
Maybe you could tell a bit more about your professional profile/ experiences.

Regards
Armand

I've been living in south africa for the last 27 years, I really love helping people and know there is a lot of volenteer work in tanzania, if somebody can just help me get my foot in I would appriciate it a lot

Hi louiselouis,

If you have any specific query then please let me know . I would be able tp help you. You can also write to me [email protected]

Cheers

Hi louiselouis,

you need to your work permit together that can allow you to work in Tanzania. Make sure you get the vaccination before travelling to Tanzania. Know a list of hospital and price incase of getting sick course we have malaria bite from mosquito.Cloth to carry just light simple course it's very sunny and hot. If you will be leaving Dar make sure you get transportation course it's hard using a public transportation here.Arusha, Moshi, Mwanza could be the best course it's a very small town so you don't need to deal with transportation. just drop me an email if you need more clarification [email protected]

Hi Guys ,

How are you all ...
Plan to Move to Dar es salaam Tanzania , could be in Oyster bay area .. any info what is gonna be there ?
I am looking online House and car for rent also .

Cheers
Dellya

I live in the UK and would like to move to Tanzania with my 2 kids. I am a hairdresser ad business owner but would like to get into the hospitality industry. How hard is it to get a visa and move over to Tanzania?

Most welcome to Tanzania.
For visa info: plz visit tanzaniahighcommission.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=55

visas are now granted on arrival in the SADC region,karibu

Hi. can i know your company name and profiles.. i am dealing with Air ticketing and IT services(computer). my email: rancotz(at) hotmail.com

I think you could consider coming here first seeing as you already have accommodation which is a great start.  I have neither at the moment but am reasonably optimistic about both. 

I believe it can take several months to get a residential visa once you have a company to apply for you.  Until then it is out and back every 3 months.

There seems to be a great demand for skilled people.

Good luck!

Hie iam hana from malawi!I want to move to tanzania so that I can be teaching there!anyone who can help me find a secondary school teaching job in Dar wil appriciate!I have a degree in education!was doing french and english.I would also want to knw how I can find a place to live there!thank you in advance.contact me [email protected].

TRY ZOOMTANZANIA.COM........WWW.ADVERTSINGDAR.COM.......IST SCHOOL WEBSITE.......TUSIIME SCHOOL WEBSITE....HOPAC SCHOOL WEBSITE...DIA SCHOOL WEBSITE....FRENCH SCHOOL WEBSITE.......ALSO GOOGLE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN TANZANIA

@beras - would you mind avoid posting with caps lock on please :)

Your most welcome Tanzania.which place you want stay?Dar.es.salaam or Arusha?

ok you welcome.am work with volunteer and am support kids for clothes and food.give me your email and tell me when are you plan to come tanzania?

Hi Mpenda safaris,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be nice if you can introduce yourself at first please, it will help other members to know more about you.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello, your welcome to live in Dar, Tz! I wish to be friends