JOB VACANCIES AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL

The British Council is a world leader in cultural relations, building long-term relationships and trust between people in the UK and other countries, for mutual benefit. The programmes we use to do this in Saudi Arabia are wide-ranging and cover the education, English, arts and society.

We currently have vacancies available on our website: www.britishcouncil.org/me and look under contact us > job opportunities in Saudi Arabia

We do not accept C.V's alone and interested applicants must complete the British Council application form for the specific vacancy they are applying for. Please use the Role Profile along with the other resources on the website to help you complete your application form correctly.

i have posted the ad on my ladies club of Riyadh , i am sure you will find someone eligible

Hi team

I have around 5+ years of experience in IT industry in banking and finance domain with effective communication skills as wells as management side and I am currently looking for a job opening in Riyadh and I do have a transferable IQAMA

Regards
Meer nasreen

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

The page doesnt exist.

void794 wrote:

The page doesnt exist.

Probably because the OP was a very long time ago.