Shopping for Men's clothes

What's the best places to shop in HCMC? Mostly looking for cotton collared shirts like A&F, Banana Republic, Polo shirts. Difficult to find XXL (Vietnamese Size) or XL (American Size) shirts for my American friends.

And please don't tell me Ben Thanh Market. That place is only for tourists and the size of the shirts don't fit and the quality is not that good either. After a few washes, the collar gets all funky.

i dont know the best place but a good place. Since you are vietnamese, you can try this shop, a small store but cheap and good quality. i'm not its owner, just usually buy clothes from there.

shop Mr Bean
address: 336 Cach Mang Thang 8,ward 10 , District 3, hcmc
mrbean.vn
5giay.vn/showthread.php?t=1335911

Hard to beat: < caominh.com/index.php/en >

Tricia and Verona Tailors, 39 Dong Du Street, Q1, TP HCM

Miss Ngoc
Q_Hana Fashions
Cell: +84-9-884-3870

AVOID: Phi Phi, Le Thanh Ton

Thank you Jaitch and Southsun. I'm looking for just casual clothes at the moment. I have enough suits and formal clothing already.

Last December, I went to a store that sold American designer clothes. But they have since ran out of stock. Price for Abercrombie & Fitch, Polo, BR, and other brands range from 140K to 200K. I regret not buy 10 more shirts at that time.

Someone mentioned a store that sounded like Geiko, or similar, that did upscale T-shirts and stuff on Bui Vien Street in the Pham Ngu Lao Ward area.

Jaitch wrote:

Someone mentioned a store that sounded like Geiko, or similar, that did upscale T-shirts and stuff on Bui Vien Street in the Pham Ngu Lao Ward area.

Cool thanks. I really hate shopping and even more so... bargaining! So I'm at a disadvantage here. :/

Phi Long wrote:

Last December, I went to a store that sold American designer clothes. But they have since ran out of stock. Price for Abercrombie & Fitch, Polo, BR, and other brands range from 140K to 200K. I regret not buy 10 more shirts at that time.

the price of clothes (aber, AE,...) in the store that i recommended is same as what you mentioned and u dont need to bargain in there as well, check it out.

southsun wrote:
Phi Long wrote:

the price of clothes (aber, AE,...) in the store that i recommended is same as what you mentioned and u dont need to bargain in there as well, check it out.

Thanks southsun. I'll stop by this weekend or next weekend when I go shopping. :cool:

can you recommend some T-shirt!

Why do not you buy online? Cheap and convenient I often purchase in smalltao,.

you can go to Saigon Square in Nam Ky Khoi Nghia.

This might sound odd but maybe ask for some used clothing, tear it down and resew it to fit your size or go to a one of the Vietnamese mall. Hope that helps. :)

Come to think of it, I walked past some shops with some pretty nice shirts on display on Ly Tu Trong. Had been thinking of going in to check them out but just kept forgetting.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : You are participating on a thread inactive since 2012.
Closed