Malaysian expats..please help~~

Hello everyone,
my name is oi moi, am malaysian as well. i wish to get a job there in china guangzhou or shenzhen, therefore, i would like to ask advice from you if you don't mind. im graduated from food science and nutrition in malaysia. i only can speak chinese but not write and read. i have no idea what kind of jobs/fields i can try, to seek a job there. i did search on the internet, but mostly hire english teachers or engineers. some people say i may to find company in malaysia which can ask for relocation to china later on. i tried to search, but still couldn't find one. Do you have any idea what kind of jobs/companies i can try my luck? i really need advice from malaysian expats in china. please, advise..

thanks and regards.

Hi you can always find job as nanny looking after young kids

Hi Oi Moi,

Getting a job here in China is challenging if your degree is not in high demand. They already have many educated locals. Get some work experience in Malaysia first. You need to get a job offer, then need to apply for a work visa before you come.
By the way, you can't work as a nanny. I know many Filipino nannies cross the border to HKG and Macau every now then in order to get/extend their visas. Not like in HKG. Mainland China doesn't allow foreign domestic helpers. Sometimes, they get only ten days stay.

Hope this helps.

ZTrules