Foreigners finding foreigners in Novi Sad

I am eager to connect with other ladies/women/moms who live in Novi Sad.  In addition, I would also like to discuss starting a women's group for foreigners.  I have heard that there are a number of expats and foreigners in Novi Sad.  When we moved here, I was disappointed to find that there was no such group in Novi Sad or none that I heard of. I turned my attention to Belgrade where there are quite a few options. I joined a group of foreign ladies in Belgrade, all married to Serb men.  We get together over dinner or have a fun night bowling and in that way,network if you need to, share stories and so on. I have to drive quite a distance from where I stay, but its always enjoyable.
Please send me an email and we can possibly talk about arranging meet up:)

Pozdrav
Colleen

Hello there!

I don't qualify, i guess, but my wife does :)

We are currently not in Serbia, but when we are, we are based in Sremska Mitrovica, some 50 km or 60 minutes drive to the south. However, when we are in Serbia, we are in Novi Sad at least 3 to 4 times a week for one reason or the other. If you want us to get/keep in touch, let me know.

Hello there

Thanks for the response. We are living in a village called Stejanovci, not too far from Sremska Mitrovica, you might know it :) When you have moved here, we can certainly get together or just keep in touch. When is it that you are moving over here and is it permanent?

Pozdrav
Colleen Ivancic

Well, I was born in Sremska Mitrovica and lived there till 2002. Since 2002, I live and work in Nigeria. Anyway, check your private messages :)

Well i wouldnt mind meet some foreign woman7momwhos from Far East,or Scotland...but...

dernhelmyu wrote:

but...

But...? ;)

No such luck...btw i'm a local,living in Srpska Crnja,wich is about some 100 km's from Novi Sad,albeit im originally from Zrenjanin,wich lies between Novi Sad and Belgrade...so,there you have it....

I am a Serb from Sremska Mitrovica... but for the sake of others here, we should keep it in English.

No problems with me,about it,since it help's me to practice my English....:D

I am a married female New Yorker living in Novi Sad.  I would love to make a female friend as I don't have friends here.

Hey everyone! I'm originally from Slovakia, now living between Novi Sad and Vrdnik. Would be nice to make some friends.