Hello Every body.

Hi Every one,I am a 64 year old male married to a wonderful 51 year old Filipina.I am from Oxford,England.I am planning to go to phili later this year when I reach retirement age,Sweet 65 ohhh yeah hehehe.Hopefully permanent resident,I have been there quite a few times now,I love the Philippines.Will be residing in Angeles City with my wife and family,Dogs and Manok I like Sabong I must say.I think thats all,Salamat.,,,,,,I took this from my profile hehehehe.Save me typing again.

Wow..cool,,,SABONG..ehhehe...
Kumusta po?

That's a good plan to Stay there!
You know..It's more fun in the Philippines..!!!

Salamat po.

Hello, doctor Nick!

Hi Doctor Nick,Pleased to meet you,Thanks.

hello everybody im new member here, married to panth from oxford england

merl wrote:

hello everybody im new member here, married to panth from oxford england

Hi Merl, welcome po sa xpat blog.... kmusta po....

Welcome, Panth. I've been here six years thanks to my wife's prodding for us to retire in the Phils. I haven't looked back.

Hi and thanks xpatinphils,Nice to meet you.

hahaha nice Panth, thank you very much for loving the Philippines. hope you stay healthy and happy with your family. So which comes 1st manok O itlog hahahaha.......chow :)

Kabalen!!!!:cool:

I have come too love the sport of Sabong.Will I be a Sabungero time will tell,I don't like gambling I must say.I no doubt will have a little bet on my own birds though hahahaha.Egg or chicken,Which come first hahaha easy the Chicken.

My wife is a true Kabalen deltamikelima not to be confused with Cabalen,All the best from Papaalphanovembertangohotel.

I have now secured a old house in Balibago Angeles City to rent for 12,000 potatoes a month,I am so excited to move in.Huge living room,4 big bedrooms,Big kitchen but not modern will suffice though.Fairly big back yard where I can breed a few manok hehehe.Can I show photo's of it on here?.

:one I'm also a Kabalen Panth... a true blooded Kapampangan. I hailed from Guagua, Pampanga...

Panth wrote:

My wife is a true Kabalen deltamikelima not to be confused with Cabalen,All the best from Papaalphanovembertangohotel.

:up: nice!!!

Panth wrote:

I have now secured a old house in Balibago Angeles City to rent for 12,000 potatoes a month,I am so excited to move in.Huge living room,4 big bedrooms,Big kitchen but not modern will suffice though.Fairly big back yard where I can breed a few manok hehehe.Can I show photo's of it on here?.

My photo's of the House I will rent are on my desktop,How do I put them on here?.Any ideas,Anybody.

Sabong is addicting.. :)