I am just making a general enquiry about transfer of qualifications to Poland. I have a Certificate in Education from Chester University and also will have completed a Core Foundation in Teaching.  I have 2 years of experience teaching English Literacy but hoping when I move to Poland to be a native speaker or work as an English teacher. If anyone can enlighten me on what other qualifications I may need or where is best to look for this kind of work.
Cheers. Stephen

Hi Stephen,

No worries with that qualificaiton you can easily find a job as an English Teacher in Poland in private sector. The only institution to check if no other qualificaions are required is British Council.
Good luck, Anna